Edge Sculpture Orangutan Baby "Oh" Numbered Edition
- Brand: Edge Sculpture Figure Range
- Product Code:EDJC01
Jim Cronin Memorial Fund
Edge Sculpture - www.edgesculpture.com
Baby "Oh" figurine from the
Edge Sculpture range by Matt Buckley
Matt Buckley, the designer and sculptor of the unique Edge Sculpture range of contemporary sculptures has created this wonderful sculpt of a Baby Orangutan of which 20% of the proceeds will go towards the Jim Cronin Memorial Fund for Primate Welfare and Conservation.
Shelley Fletcher, Chief Executive of the Jim Cronin Memorial Fund, has been incredibly encouraging and informative outlining the ongoing plight and continuation of Jim's exceptionally noble legacy. The Organisations continual mission is to strive toward the rescue and rehabilitation of both the Great Apes and Monkeys who face the very real challenges of survival as the developing world continues to impact and ultimately endanger their species as it almost silently encroaches upon their habitats.
We say silently because a very strong part of the Organisations remit is to not only provide physical aid and action but to also bring to the attention of the general public the actual threat towards our not too distant cousins and to also educate and make people aware that such fine creatures face endangerment and struggle every day.
With this in mind, we feel very privileged that as a company we can also help in some small way by donating a set percentage of every sale towards this literally 'Great' fund.
This piece will be an ascending number edition, which means that every Orangutan Baby will come marked with an individual number, signed by Matt Buckley along with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Traditionally sculpted from clay, hand-cast from our special blend of marble stone and hand-painted in our studios in Shropshire, these exclusive sculptures are made to order, so please expect up to 8 weeks for the delivery of your baby!
- A Numbered Edition hand-painted statue from the Edge Sculpture range by Matt Buckley
- Designed and sculpted in Shropshire, England by Robert Harrop Designs.
- Traditionally hand-sculpted by Matt Buckley.
- 20% of the proceeds will go towards the Jim Cronin Memorial Fund, Charity No. 1126939.
- Approximately 185mm (7.3 inches) tall, 180mm (7.1 inches) wide and 145mm (5.7 inches) deep.
- Individually hand-numbered and signed by Matt Buckley with a Certificate of Authenticity!